Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time flies when you have kids!

For me time flies when you have kids and of course when you're having fun also.  I think everyone who has kids can agree with me on this "saying" right?

So, I'm so excited about planning our youngest 3rd birthday party come late Jan.  Since her birthday is smack in the middle of winter season and so much for that outdoor party idea.  So, I have so many ideas but I think I have narrowed it down to what she LOVES.  This gives me 2-1/2 months to plan a perfect party for her.

She loves lemonade and we all know lemonade is for summer time right?  Well in my case it's going to be a Winter Wonderland Lemonade Stand (indoor of course).  I'll upload some of my designs when I get started on them.  Of course, I might change my mind by end of this month and do something else. 

Stay tune.................

No comments:

Post a Comment